Have an appointment?
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time, so we may complete your registration information.
- Please bring your insurance card, any necessary referrals, any X-rays or test results, a list of the medicines you are taking, and a list of any questions you may have for your doctor.
- For patients whose health plans require a copayment, we accept cash, checks, and all major credit cards. We also have an ATM machine available on the third floor of the Clinical Academic Building for your convenience.
- If you need to cancel your appointment, please contact us 24 hours in advance of the appointment, so that we may offer your time slot to another patient who needs care.
- Free interpreter services are available upon request for patients who speak limited English or are hearing impaired. Please contact your physician’ office directly if you need this service.